The Hyperion Manager is a strategic and financial partner who act as a gateway between Finance requests and technical realization. He or she translates the business requirements coming from the different Finance teams into system-automated processes. The Hyperion Manager acts as a corporate application specialist and provide guidance and expertise to the different Finance teams in order to enhance their Finance processes. The Hyperion Manager also have the responsibility of coordinating the activities and the projects assigned to the team members in order to provide a reliable system on which all the finance teams can count on for quality and on-time data.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, mentor, guide, supervise, evaluate, recognize, discipline and coach a team of Hyperion Administrators
- Manage the following Hyperion tools:
o HSS (Hyperion Shared Services)
o HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
o HP (Hyperion Planning)
o FDMEE (Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition)
o FR (Financial Reporting)
o Essbase (Hyperion Planning Database)
o SmartView for Office
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Coordinate business requirements projects with Consolidation team, Reporting team and the Business units.
- Coordinate with technical team for specific system related issues, enhancements and upgrades
- Coordinate the Hyperion month end activities
- Train and guide finance members on Hyperion topics
- Supervise the user support activities handled by the Administrators
- A demonstrated change manager who embraces the pursuit of continuous improvement in systems, processes, people and results
- Advance experience with Hyperion products
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite of applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Practical experience with PeopleSoft, or similar ERP
- Leadership skills
- Process oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Customer Focused
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Action Oriented
- Team Building
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Highly Organized
- Autonomous & Flexible
- Proactive, positive, can-do attitude
Located at Corporate office – Montreal
Minimal travel required
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Information Systems.
5 to 10 years of Hyperion Experience
Excellent in verbal, written and communication skills in English and French
Experience in a complex system integrated environment
Experience with technical concepts
Experience, proficiency and comfort in communicating and working effectively at all levels, including senior management
Experience in and success in leading teams, mentoring others and excellent interpersonal skills
Demonstrated success in process improvements
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.