ZAC DHILLON PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CORPORATION
Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible
Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title:
Secretary (Except Legal And Medical)
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
A well established Real Estate office has an opportunity for an office administrative asistant to join us. This is a fast-paced environment and is responsible for processing the standard paper work real estate transactions for multiple listings with focus on providing outstanding customer service. If you have positive and friendly attitude and are well organized, self-motivated and work on your own, then this job could be for you.
- Secondary education.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Real Estate office as an assistant is an asset.
- Attention to detail, proactive and critical thinking skills.
- Reasonably good written and oral communication.
- Ability to problem-solve, excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Be a quick learner and open to listening to new ways of doing things.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Professional standards with impeccable phone mannerisms.
- Manage incoming phone calls, messages and e-mail.
- Detailing correspondences and trade commission sheets between Notary offices, Law Firms and the brokerage conveyancer.
- Organizing and book viewing for our sales team.
- Assist with preparing and distribution of monthly management reports.
- Maintain hard copy files for all transactions, clients, and marketing material.
- Maintain listing files in an organized and complete manner, updating the client database.
- Maintaining customer and company confidence by keeping the information confidential and secure.
- Appointment Calendar Scheduling.
EDUCATION • Secondary(high) school.
$23.00 per hour
How to Apply
Sep 03, 2019