Founded in 1998, King Show Games has been at the leading edge of entertaining video games that are played around the world. Our growing company consists of talented artists, engineers, mathematicians and producers that have created over 200 games. KSG believes in providing the best tools and work environment for associates, and we are excited to hire for this permanent full-time position.
As our Lead DevOps Engineer – you will work collaboratively with our Team to develop and maintain a robust, high performance and cost-effective infrastructure capable of supporting 1 million daily active users (at a minimum) while supporting the development needs of multiple developers in multiple locations.
You should be keen to solve problems, optimize performance and improve reliability in all aspects of our technology stack.
- Develop and maintain a high-performance and robust production infrastructure with close to zero down time.
- Develop and maintain a robust build pipeline capable of meeting the daily build requirements of engineers, producers and the quality assurance team.
- Interact with the engineering team to ensure the infrastructure is structured in such a way to optimize the performance and reliability of the underlying code.
- Develop and maintain appropriate monitoring tools to report against infrastructure performance.
- Monitor and report against all elements of the infrastructure.
- Research new technology where necessary to meet business needs.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience.
- At least 3+ years as a DevOps engineer
- Candidates must be highly responsive and be willing to respond to operational issues promptly, both inside and outside of office hours.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communications skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a customer oriented, very fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.
Our Tech Stack
- The : more you know the better – yet we acknowledge it is all about aptitude and ability.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, S3), NoSQL Databases (MongoDB), Docker, Service registration and Discovery systems (Kubernetes), Git, CICD systems (Jenkins), System performance tuning (JVM), Systems and applications monitoring (New Relic).
Why Work Here?
- State-of-the-art Technology and Equipment
- Passionate and talented colleagues
- Friendly and relaxed environment
- Flexible work hours / Work-life balance
- Full range of comprehensive benefits
Please apply asap as we are interviewing immediately!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Disability insurance
- Casual dress
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
- Parental leave
Job Type: Full-time
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)