Full Time & Part Time Sales Associates Required:
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Staff!
At Sara Lee Fashions, we strive to continuously provide great value and high quality in women’s clothing. A boutique operating in Toronto, we specialize in both casual and formal clothing for women of all shapes and sizes. Reporting to the Store Manager/Owner, the Sales Associate is accountable for delivering excellent customer service focused on enhancing the customer experience. The main objective of this position is to deliver on sales results through execution of daily store operations, excellent client service and strong communication of fashion trends.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Perform day-to-day retail operation such as maintaining store standards, cash handling, merchandise pricing, display presentation and set-up, and store maintenance.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores’ success.
- Complete merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep and storage/backroom upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
- Retail experience is a must, preferably in apparel.
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Sara Lee Fashions is located in Albion Mall, 1530 Albion Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9V 1B4.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)