Shift work from tuesday to tuesday (7 on 7 off)
12 HOUR SHIFTS
Driver needed onsite at Wesdome Gold Mines Eagle River Complex
· Operating grader equipment to fine grade, spread & push piles of sand, soil and aggregate materials.
· Operate the grader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
· Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
· Precisely operate grader blade to windrow gravel to the center of the road.
· Operate grader controls to regulate height and angle of the grader blade and lower scarifier to loosen packed soil to permit grading.
· Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
· Driver grader in successive passes over working area, observing reference stakes or hand signals of other workers, to level the surface to the specified grade.
· Feel levers and listen to equipment sounds to determine the depth of the cut.
· Operate Grader on public roadways, maintaining proper awareness of ones surroundings.
· Finish grade base surface preparation to specified tolerances.
· Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the grader.
· Ensure grader is in proper gear, and is not moving too fast for working conditions.
· Demonstrate an understanding of grades and interpret roadway plans and drawings.
· Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
· Perform other related duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 per hour