We are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager / Office Administrator / Executive Assistant to join our team. You will work with and under the direction of the Property Manager to oversee various administrative and maintenance operations of the company as well as its commercial properties located in downtown Toronto
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assist and provide administrative support
- Lease and tenant file administration
- Monitor status of Offers to Lease and Leases in progress
- Obtain estimates and oversee trades for maintenance and construction and other projects
- Prepare and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Organize electronic and hard copy files;
- Organize invoices and receipts, prepare monthly expense reports and forward to accounting for processing
- Assist with other special initiatives as needed related to the operation of the company and its commercial properties
Experience: Several years related work experience, with experience in commercial property management and leasing beneficial.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Familiar with commercial leases and leasing process an asset
- Microsoft Office,Word and Excel
- Vehicle required
To better assess your qualifications for the position please answer the following questions when submitting your resume:
- Do you have experience in commercial property management?
- If yes how many years ?
- Do you have experience with both bookkeeping or administration relating to commercial property management?
- What part of the city do you live in?
Do you have a drivers license?
Do you have a vehicle ?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 /hour