We are a leading Private Investigation Agency in BC, Canada. Our experience investigating thousands of cases over the past 25 years gives us the edge in getting our clients the evidence they need. We have a position open for a qualified Surveillance Investigator.
- Conduct surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects in a covert manner.
- Obtain professional, quality video which will meet the requirements of clients and guidelines of court evidence.
- Prepare concise and accurate investigation notes.
- Maintain verbal and/or electronic (email) daily contact with management regarding case activity.
- Must have a valid BC private investigation license.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years surveillance experience. We provide no training in these areas of BC so the licensed private investigator is expected to have enough experience to successfully achieve the objectives of the cases he/she is working on.
- Must have a valid BC drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle suitable for surveillance.
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office tools (Word, Outlook).
- Good organization skills and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
** Please note - we do not cover relocation costs and prefer local candidates
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $38.00 /hour
Reference ID: SHDW-K1
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- Surveillance: 2 years (Required)
- Private Security & Investigative Services (Required)