We are looking for full-time, part-time and casual, compassionate & committed Personal Support Workers to start immediately in Toronto, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Brampton.
We are providing temporary staffing assignments to hospitals, long-term facilities and retirement homes. You will only be assigned to one facility during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in individualized care plans.
- Provide companionship, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- Assist clients with their ADL's that is within the scope of practice for a Personal Support Worker.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Completes records and documentations accurately and thoroughly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
- Other languages will be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Casual
- Secondary School (Required)
- CPR for HCP or BCLS (Required)
- Personal Support Worker (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- NACC (Required)
- Recent Police Vulnerable Sector Check (Required)