Experienced Family Law Assistant required to work for Downtown Law Firm immediately. The candidate must have knowledge of family law procedures,extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication and client management abilities are required;
- Experience with legal accounting software (PCLaw) and Childview is desired.
- Manage all aspects of busy legal practice including client relationship management, file organization and management, scheduling of conferences, meditations and arbitration, appointments and meetings, diarization of files and various administrative tasks as required;
- Draft correspondence to clients, legal counsel and the courts and court documents;
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, deadlines, and prioritize the same accordingly;
- Strong computer knowledge, especially MS WORD, Outlook, and Excel;
Please provide your resume, contact info and salary expectations.
Job Type: Temporary