We are an expanding Heavy equipment mechanical and fabrication shop in Nisku seeking a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician to start as soon as possible.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits after 3 months
- Yearly tool allowance
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Opportunities for advancement within the company for the right candidate.
- Clean shop with good work atmosphere.
What YOU offer:
- Excellent communication skills
- Red seal journeyman preferable and will be given priority.
- Willingness to grow with the company
- Ability to work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with CAT pipeline equipment
- Familiarity with CAT SIS and ET software
- John Deere service adviser software knowledge
- Cummins INSITE software experience
- Willing to work on various types of other equipment (ie. scrapers, telehandlers, packers, etc.)
- CVIP licencing and heavy truck experience an asset and will be given priority.
- Valid class 5 drivers licence with clean 5 year abstract.
Those interested should also be driven, detailed individuals who enjoy working as part of a team .
Excellent time management skills and the willingness to work overtime and on weekends when necessary is essential.
If you are interested in become part of our team, and possess the necessary qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Journeyman (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)