Manage various segments of the export order process in SAP Business One.
Daily involvement with procurement, logistics, and documentation for food & beverage export orders of Canada's favorite brands.
Minimum 1 year experience with SAP Business One or equivalent degree
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Business Support: Assisting the members of Chinook Trading to work towards the common goals of the company. Through the creation of various documents, performing of essential research and completion of assigned tasks, the Export / Inside Sales Assistant is just one of the building blocks within the foundation of the company.
· Customer & Vendor Relations: Regular contact with customers & vendors in order to build good working relations - essential to company growth. Through constant communication whether it be via direct contact on the phone, personal visits or email, the building of relationships is part of the daily routine of the Export / Inside Sales Assistant
· Administrative Tasks: Being able to maintain files both digital and physical in accordance with company policy is essential to developing and maintaining an organized work station and office area. Chinook Trading uses the SAP Business One software and the Export / Inside Sales Assistant will be able to function freely within the software while attempting to continuously master it’s usage throughout the various functions of the company.
· Clerical Duties: Functions include but are not limited to using the phone system, scanners, printers and fax machine where necessary. Essential tasks such as entering information into Chinook Trading’s SAP Business One software, typing letters and reports up to and including filing papers, sorting mail, working with couriers are daily functions. Certain tasks that require more scheduling and follow-up such as ordering office supplies and maintaining their inventories, running errands and general customer service are a must.
Must be comfortable performing:
Sales quotation, sales order, purchase orders, goods receipt, good issue. Creating and sending commercial invoice and government or special documentation. Writing emails and calling business partners.
Responsible for Procurement master data maintenance; including vendor creation, relationship management and link to finance department.
Responsible for managing order logistics: product trucking, container trucking, container loading, export documentation
The qualified applicant will have experience within the world of export, freight forwarding and third party logistics. A strong customer service mentality is essential and they must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Being able to work in an open office environment and within a team atmosphere while self-managing tasks and being pro-active with decisions are the type of attributes that will make the candidate successful.
Knowledge of SAP Business 1 is a strong asset as well as using Microsoft Office Suite products on a daily basis. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work under stressful situations combined with excellent written and verbal skills in English and ideally in French are requirements of the potential applicant.·
Bachelor’s Degree (work experience an asset– Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, etc.).
· Ease with project management.
· Adaptability to alternate between a role of influence and an administrative role.
· Good working knowledge of SAP Business One from both a Procurement, Sales and or accounting - minimum 1 year
· English, written and spoken.
· French/Spanish or another language an asset
· advanced excel
· programming languages: SQL an asset
* Accountability and Dependability
* High Energy
* Team Work
* Planning and Organizing
* Quality Orientation
* Problem Solving
* Operating Office Equipment
* Ethics and Integrity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year