Celebrating 80 years in business! Come join our team and be a part of our success story!
ABC Security, a leading security systems integrator specializing in Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Government markets has immediate openings for junior and senior level security technicians. Successful candidates will be responsible for the installation and servicing of Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Intercom and other various low voltage and IP network devices typical of security applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- To act as the key contact point for technical support and training for the customer and as such is accountable for maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Execute the technical aspects of single or multiple projects with varying timelines and budgets. This includes programming, development, start-up, testing and commissioning in accordance with manufacturer specifications and company expectations plus ongoing technical support.
- Support the installation, programming and testing of a variety of technical security systems including custom and complex integrated systems.
- Must possess an exceptional ability to interpret manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams, repair equipment while utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard or specialized test instruments and hand tools.
- Execute all work in accordance with Provincial and local regulations, demonstrate and maintain full compliance with the company expectations for general best practices as well as adherence to the company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Access Control and IP Video systems and products
- Network and programming expertise is highly preferred
- Electronic security technical background with industry certifications and training is highly preferred
- Must have excellent communications skills with the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Intruder Alarm Systems – Must possess experience with alarm panels, keypads, door contacts, motion detectors, glass break sensors, sirens, cabling, programming and connection to central stations
- Access Control Systems – Must possess experience with card readers, electric locking hardware, request to exit devices, keypads, access door controllers, reader interfaces, I/O interfaces, door contacts, system software and cabling (conduit experience is preferred)
- IP and Analog Camera Systems – Must possess experience with DVR’s, NVR’s, Analog cameras (TVI, CVI etc.),
IP cameras, Network switches, Routers, Patch Panels, Surge protection & UPS’s, cabling and programming (conduit experience is preferred)
What we offer:
- ABC Security offers an attractive, competitive compensation plan complete with a comprehensive benefits package with significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in a rapidly expanding security industry.
- Paid vacation and sickness
- Ongoing and continuous training with company paid certifications.
- A company that highly values their employees with a strong emphasis on providing a rewarding and satisfying work atmosphere
- Company provided vehicle and gas card
- Company provided lap top, tablet, expense card, specialty tools
- Company provided uniform
ABC Security - 80 Years in Business blog article: https://abcsecurity.ca/abc-security-celebrating-80-years-in-business/
Job Type / Category
- Full time (minimum 40 hours per week)
- Salary: $22.00 - $34.00/hour (depending on experience, accomplishments and industry credentials)
- Required education: High School or equivalent
- Require experience (minimum 2 years is preferred)
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Must provide criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Etobicoke, Toronto (Preferred)