We are currently seeking a Full Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
This is an entry level position.
We are a boutique mid-sized property management company that looks and treats each client as a personal relationship and not a number; our focus and objective is to provide superior one-to-one hands-on service to our clients and tenants. We are a close knit team of individuals and we consider our office team as family.
It is important that the candidate has a willingness to learn and excel in their position as well as find new ways to improve tasks upon occurrence. We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, and positive individual to fill the position.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· First point of contact for all visitors and inbound calls
· Answering and call forwarding of a multi-line phone system
· Monitoring main office email, forwarding and responding as needed.
· Receiving and distributing of mail
· Daily data/invoice entry
· Daily document scanning and computer filing
· Filing of accounting and administrative hard copy documents
· Updating and organization of office calendars
· Assisting PM's/PA's with daily tasks as needed
· Overseeing overall stock and organization of breakroom and supplies
· Minimum 2 years of Reception/Administrative Experience
· Friendly and professional phone etiquette
· Detail oriented with strong work ethic, punctuality and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Self-starter with strong communication skills
· Motivated team player who also excels independently
· Intermediate experience with MS Office and Outlook
· Experience using Yardi Systems an asset but not required.
Public Office Hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Reception role hours will be from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Please submit your resume via email (as a Word document or PDF file).
Please include the job title in the subject line, along with a little bit about yourself and your wage expectations.
After successful completion of probationary period.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year