Trimlite is a manufacturer of decorative door-lites, stile and rail doors and a wholesale distributor of doors, millwork and building material related products to the building trade. We are looking to fill our open position for a Production Scheduler/ Planner in our Surrey facility.
Production Scheduler/Planner Job Description:
We are looking for a Production Scheduler/ Planner to work and coordinate schedules and inventories to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Surrey Warehouse.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments.
- Works cross functionally with other divisions in Canada and the US.
- Collaborates with these departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve customer needs.
- Periodically compares current and anticipated orders with available inventory of raw materials; uses judgment to anticipate demand for and to acquire additional supplies as needed.
- Integrates sales orders with master schedule; coordinates availability of raw materials, supplies, equipment, and staff as needed to meet delivery dates.
- Maintains master distribution schedule for the Surrey location; revises as needed and alerts appropriate staff of schedule changes or delays.
- Participates in periodic forecasting meetings with sales, marketing, and other related departments; leads additional planning meetings with sales, production, shipping, purchasing, and customer service staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of the business and supply chain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely proficient with all Microsoft office Products.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or GED required
- A minimum of two years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We offer a competitive wage based on applicants’ qualifications and previous work experience, and a full benefits package after completing 2 months of employment.
Work hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- Trimlite is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Full-time position. Monday-Friday
- No Cold Calling or Phone Solicitation
- Resumes required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Production Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)