The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is presently seeking a Research/Administrative Assistant to the Defence Attaché. Anyone interested in applying for this position should submit the required documentation by March 15, 2019.
Titles : Research/Administrative Assistant to the Defence Attaché
Remuneration : Salary to be confirmed upon offer of employment based on internal guidelines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring media for defense related news.
- Conducting research in relation to Canadian defense and national security related topics.
- Liaising between the Korean Ministry of National Defense and the Canadian Department of National Defence.
- Providing administrative tasks including arranging delegation visits.
- Performing maintenance and driving duty of the office vehicle.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- A successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Defense, Political Science and/or International Relation preferred)
- Fluency in both English and Korean / 영어 및 한국어 능통자
- Full Driver’s Licence (G)
- Who is available to work in Ottawa, Ontario
- Who is available to begin from April, 2019
- Without any disqualifications (such as criminal records)
Please submit your resume and cover letter in both Korean and English, and a proof of enrolment or a certificate of graduationto defenceasst @ mofa.go.kr
국문 및 영문 이력서, 국문 및 영문 자기소개서, 졸업증명서 첨부
Application closing date
Friday, March 15, 2019
- Only those selected candidates will be contacted.
- Criminal Record check document will be expected immediately from a successful candidate.
- Any documents submitted will not be returned to the candidate.
- Please be advised that applicants are solely responsible for any result caused by false report, incorrect entry on documents, or unsubmitted documents though required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's Licence (Required)