At Clinical Research Dental, it is our mission to support, promote and teach better dentistry through the presentation of clinical seminars, workshops, and scientific research studies and to provide only clinically proven products to dentists throughout North America via a highly trained and skilled technical support staff.
We have an immediate and exciting career opportunity for a full-time permanent Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our downtown London, ON office. Position Summary
The key roles of the Marketing Coordinator encompass project and creative campaign planning and coordination, competitive research, copy writing and editing, as well as providing graphic and brand design direction for integrated marketing initiatives across direct marketing, digital and social channels. As an important member of the marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator creates and executes annual marketing plans for the Endodontic, Orthodontic and Continuing Education business units, as well as across the Clinician’s Choice brand of dental products for the Canadian market. This position reports directly to the Brand Manager, with accountabilities across the various business units within the portfolio.
- Under the direction of the Marketing Brand Manager and Ortho, Endo and CE business unit leaders, develop annual marketing plans for the assigned portfolio consisting of integrated campaigns for all marketing channels, providing variations for various customer/market segments.
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing Projects Coordinator, develop the quarterly social media calendar, providing product content copy and suggestions for focus.
- With direction from the Brand Marketing Manager and business unit leadership, develop the annual email marketing calendars to ensure a balance of product, 3rd party articles/content, corporate, and Education promotion.
- Regularly mine customer and sales databases to determine trends, identify opportunities, and monitor performance of marketing initiatives.
- Participate in all campaign planning, production and budget meetings throughout the year.
- Co-ordinate annual competitive promotional pricing schedules in accordance with brand guidelines and market trends.
Creative Campaign Development and Delivery
- Assist and champion the development of creative ideas and concepts for marketing tools (including, but not limited to, catalogues, flyers, website landing pages, email, videos, digital ad campaigns, sales tools, and other various creative marketing pieces).
- Write and edit content, including original creative advertising copy, as well as provide expert copy-editing assistance to technical and clinical content developers.
- Work with internal and external designers to deliver consistent on-brand supporting visuals for use across all channels, in various formats.
- Control costs and produce marketing pieces in a cost-effective manner being conscious of the potential return we will receive from each project.
- Develop and maintain website product pages and catalogues for all portfolio products.
- Develop and maintain promotional pricing for all portfolio products.
- Manage and monitor all portfolio product promotions and performance in the ecommerce sales channel utilizing our web commerce platform, Shopify Plus.
Analytics & Analysis
- Utilize various tools to define, track and monitor customer segments for the delivery of a more personalized and relevant customer experience and offer set.
- Working closely with the Digital Performance manager, develop and report on a set of Key Performance Indicators relevant to each product in your portfolio, and for each marketing program you initiate.
- Regularly audit portfolio product’s page performance across product websites, online catalogues, and in search engine results.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, preferred or equivalent experience or education.
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience.
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
- Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with reporting systems and advanced Excel skills are required.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills.
- Marketing savvy, and interest in working as part of a creative marketing team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated “thinker” who can work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision.
- Superior time Management and Project management skills.
We thank all those who are interested in this opportunity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please let us know at the time of contact.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)