The VCAN Group Inc. is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with our Federal Government client in Ottawa, Ontario.
Duration: 1 year
Option(s): 1 year
Security Clearance Required: Secret Status
Closing Date: July 30th, 2019
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- 3 years of experience with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or higher.
- Experience working on at least 2 projects, gathering business requirements in an internationally distributed multi-stakeholder and multi-client environment.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for Client Relationship Management (CRM) projects or Case Management projects.
- Experience gathering requirements on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or higher projects.
- Performed fit-gap analysis activities between current state or legacy business applications and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or higher.
- Performed prototyping activities leveraging different techniques to provide proof of concepts for decision-making and seeking approval from business clients.
- Organized, hosted, and facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) workshops; as well as, documenting goals, outcomes, and business requirements.
- Worked with SCRUM methodology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract
- Business Analyst: 10 years (Preferred)
- gathering business reqs in an international multi-client env: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 or higher: 3 years (Preferred)
- Government of Canada Security Clearance in SECRET (Preferred)