Are you ready to "SAVE THE WORLD" by helping one of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies change how we produce, distribute and use electricity?
We are a company built on unique core values that have led to us being awarded the illustrious 2019 Business Excellence Award and being a runner-up for one of the Top 50 Best Managed Companies.
We are seeking a business development professional to join our team in Wellesley, Ontario (just north of Waterloo). One that can cultivate relationships with electrical contractors, municipalities, airports, engineers and constructors. One that has the ability and desire to call upon new contacts, learn new skills and exceed quotas. One that can influence others and apply new technology.
What we are offering you...
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Commission & Bonus
- Benefits & 4 Weeks Vacation (to start)
- Car & Company Credit Card
- Professional Sales Coach
- Awesome Software & Tools (Hubspot)
- Custom Marketing
- A Culture Second to None
More Specific Job Description
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results (using HubSpot)
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Oh yeah... here are the rest of the skills you'll require for this role:
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Post Secondary Education in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- G Driver’s license (clean abstract), ability to travel, attend trade shows on weekends, and high computer IQ (you need to be able to use Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, etc without much training)
Are you ready to join us?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the Business Development role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)