Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, is responsible for directing and participating in all front-of-house Clubhouse operations, ensuring service excellence to all residents and guests of the RiverBend Golf Community.
September 16, 2019
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Deliver an overall “service experience” throughout the day to day operations by striving to exceed customer excellence in all food and beverage areas.
- Will be expected to be provide on floor supervision for a la carte dining, banquet and member events based on business demands, including expediting of food service.
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding, safety training, coaching and followup with the service team, ensuring standardized service expectations are communicated and delivered.
- Provide on site tours of the clubhouse for potential banquet clients and prospective home owners. This includes a clear understanding of our banquet and catering packages, room configurations and capacities, history of the community and all services and amenities available.
- Be responsible for effective management of labour and ensuring cost savings measures are in place.
- Perform various administrative duties including but not limited to; Receiving of product and invoicing processing; monthly inventory counts; POS programming and reporting; a la carte menu revision.
- Responsible for accurate end of day reporting, including communication reports and closing of facility.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with attention to detail a must.
- Skilled in verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills with a proven focus on customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter and team player that remains calm, personable and accommodating under pressure.
- Good coaching and problem-solving skills are required with a proven focus on customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the food and beverage industry. Previous experience in private clubs is an asset.
- Overall knowledge of food and beverage products and procedures, staff training, formal and informal service as well as banquet service is recommended.
- Smart Serve Certified.
- Beverage and wine knowledge is considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Jonas POS or equivalent software is an asset.