We are looking for a white hat link building expert who can find high-quality and relevant backlink opportunities. As a valued member of the SEO team, you will keep the pipeline filled at all times so that we never run out of people to show our assets to.
The Link Prospectors objective is to find as many high-quality and niche relevant prospects as possible. The goal is to add the most relevant prospects by finding and verifying their contact info as well as evaluating the appropriate website metrics.
Daily tasks include research and analysis, managing a to-do list, tracking project information and working out of our outreach and influencer marketing management tool.
After searching for prospects and grouping leads into lists, the Link Prospector will also be involved with preparing emails, creating follow-up templates, and scheduling campaigns.
SEO Tools including blogger and influencer outreach management software, a Google Chrome extension for fast and easy prospecting, a dynamic advanced search operator Google Sheet, a project tracker and a to-do list will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
- Work remotely and have full-time hours
- Get competitive pay
- Shape your future at a fast-growing digital marketing company
- Work directly with senior team members where your ideas and suggestions will be heard
- Hone your link building skills
- Opportunity to grow within the company and build a team to work with you
- Work with a fun and close team of awesome people!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prospecting – Ability to work with the team and go out and find niche relevant opportunities.
This will include:
- Link roundup opportunities
- Guest posting opportunities
- Sponsored post opportunities
- Resource page links
- Broken link building
- Infographic links
- Definition links
- Skyscraper opportunities
2. Organization – Ability to use Google Sheets, SEO tools, and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- English – Reading
- Internet Research
- Editing – Proofreading
- Customer Service & Admin Support
- Content Moderation
2. Communication – Ability to communicate with team members
- Participate in team communication
- Respond to team emails
- Prepare emails
- Update email templates
- Schedule campaigns
- Experience finding link opportunities
- Knowledge of advanced search operators
- Experience with social media
- Understanding link quality and metrics
- Web research skills
- Researching the prospect’s website and understanding client content
- University degree or college diploma
- 2+ years professional experience in a related field in link prospecting/link outreach/SEO capacity (agency or other professional experience)
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed