*Full Stack Web Developer ** FRONT END FOCUSED
Who We Are:
We are a fast-growing construction firm located in Woodbridge, ON looking for a talented and hardworking full-stack web developer to become part of our development team. We are seeking to develop a suite of software to complement our construction installation and supply business. We are seeking a passionate and hardworking individual who can work both independently and in teams. You should enjoy technical challenges and thrive on positive feedback and group settings. This software will be for both internal and public use. Equity, competitive pay and bonus structure can be discussed with a suitable person.
You will be joining an already existing digital team, you will work alongside a full stack web developer, product manager, digital marketer, content manager, and designer. The team will offer support with business logic, UX and design, data entry and any other manual tasks needed to help you be successful in your position.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in back-end technologies Java and Spring framework
- Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Developing and working with RESTful web services or APIs.
- Data exchange formats and protocols such as JSON, JSONP, XML, REST, etc.
- Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML
- Experience utilizing agile development methodology
- Web Servers such as NGINX, Tomcat
- Continuous Integration (CI) Software Experience
- AWS or other cloud hosting solutions
- UX/UI Experience with E-commerce applications
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other team members across UX, Engineering, Design, and Product to successfully write efficient, robust, and well-documented code based on requirements
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices to ensure we always use the best possible solutions.
- Design and Build applications that are responsive using technologies such as React etc.
- Understand E-commerce development using third party API for transactions.
- Experience Working in Small Teams
- Proven Experience With Front End UI/UX
- Strong Team-Oriented Work Ethic
- Strong Written & Oral Skills
- Strong desire to accomplish big and potentially complex tasks
- Self-Motivated and Task-Oriented
Our Stack and Methodology:
- Cloud-based infrastructure on AWS
- Agile Development / Scrum
What We Offer:
- Health benefits including Dental, Massage, Eyewear & shared family benefits
- Flexible work hours (Can work from home some days)
- A fast-paced work environment that is sure to challenge you and keep things exciting.
- Weekly Pay Cycle, a competitive salary, and a project-based cash bonus structure.
- Equity Share in future products
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $64,943.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Childcare
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- ReactJS: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19