Established in April 1994, Novatek Welding and Fabrication is sparked by 31 years of experience in customer welding and fabrication. The staff at Novatek pours every ounce of experience and skill into service to our customers. We pride ourselves in extreme precision and a high level of dedication to quality and workmanship.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer to join our growing team!
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Full-time dayshift
- Strong Team environment
- Custom Work, non-repetitive
- Program and operate a CNC Mill and Lathe and also manual equipment
- Set-up tooling and fixturing for accurate machining
- Operate equipment to meet customer expectations of precise quality and on time delivery
- Experience in manual machining, CNC programming, CNC Horizontal Boring Mill, and CNC Lathe
- Experience with Heidenhain CNC controls, Fanuc CNC controls, and NC programming software, such as Mastercam, Fastcam, etc.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and use measuring tools to ensure accuracy
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Capable of working in a team environment and providing input on improvements to better our customer support
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
- CNC milling and programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC Machinist: 3 years (Preferred)
- cnc programming: 1 year (Preferred)