We Are Access
Access is the largest privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider worldwide, with operations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Access helps companies manage and activate their critical business information to make them more efficient and more compliant through offsite storage and information governance services, scanning and digital transformation solutions, document management software including CartaHR, and secure destruction services. Visit https://www.accesscorp.com/ for more details.
We are Access! We are committed to exceeding the expectations or our clients, company and community. We focus on protecting and managing the information for millions of people. And our mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service.
The Impact You Could Make
Do you enjoy preparing orders in a warehouse environment? Being productive and efficient is part of your DNA? Can you imagine yourself doing so while getting a daily workout? If you answered yes to all these questions, Access has a great opportunity for you!
As a Record Center Specialist for Access, you will be a key part of our fast-growing company in delivering the very best customer experience to our clients.
This position is on the afternoon shift. The work schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
Your Daily Responsibilities
As a Record Center Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining and processing physical assets stored in the records center.
- You will prepare all materials, tapes and boxes full of confidential documents to be delivered.
- You will assist the Transportation Specialists in loading and unloading the company vehicles.
- You will process all incoming orders in using wireless scanning technology.
- You will investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders.
- You will prepare the necessary paperwork for the day’s deliveries.
- You will also perform any other tasks and projects assigned by your Supervisor.
More About You
- At least 1 year of experience in a warehouse/physical atmosphere.
- The physical ability to lift boxes and materials weighing up to 50 pounds regularly throughout the day.
- Forklift and/pick lift certification an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal days
- Retirement program with company match
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Training and Growth opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.