At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing our Customers with reliable on-time performance, memorable travel experiences, and Outstanding Customer Service. If you enjoy working in a fast- paced environment, take pride and ownership in what you do and have exceptional Customer Service Skills, then we want you on our Customer Service team!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a fixed term, part-time Customer Service Agent to join our team in Goose Bay, NL.
- Assist Customers through all phases of their booking, flight check-in and aircraft boarding and deplaning processes in accordance to our Customer Service policies, company procedures and safety and regulatory processes;
- Responsible for the safe movement of our passengers to and from our aircrafts and to provide any extra assistance when required;
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service to our Customers;
- Working with the PAL Airlines team on developing new Customer Service initiatives and ideas;
- Administration duties and reporting in relation to the operations of PAL Airlines scheduled and Charter flights;
- Work closely with all departments of PAL Airlines to ensure our Customer`s experience is an enjoyable one from origin to destination.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing Customer Service in a fast pace environment;
- The ability to fluently speak both English and French;
- Must possess exceptional Customer Service skills;
- Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem solving skills as this position requires on the spot decision making;
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct.
Work With Us
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.