Be a part of something bigger - we have opportunities for people who want to join a team that is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to our patients, where we believe that patients should feel reassured that they're in safe and knowledgeable hands and that the Mayfair employees serving them are truly committed to improving patients' outcomes. Join our team at Mayfair, a leading provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in 14 clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
Mayfair Diagnostics | Regina, Saskatchewan
Flexible, shifts will vary
What you will achieve in this role:
The experience you’ll be bringing to this role:
- You’ll be the first person a patient sees and speaks with in one of our clinics. Your empathetic, patient and understanding disposition will put our patients at ease that they have come to the right place and you’ll be able to guide them through their clinic visit;
- You’re passionate about putting our patients first and ensuring they consistently receive and excellent level of service;
- You will perform a wide variety of reception and administrative tasks as part of a dynamic, patient focused team;
- You’ll develop an in-depth knowledge of Mayfair’s service, so that you can explain and ensure all patients understand their examination procedures;
- You’ll administer and process patient information and requisitions efficiently, book and confirm patient appointments and ensure all information is accurate;
- You will be a knowledge-base and 'go-to-person' for the clinic team on patient navigation, chaperoning exams for male technologists during Endo-Vaginal and Breast examinations, assisting with inter-departmental communications and alerting technologists in appropriate area of any patient concerns upon check-in, and scheduling examinations according to department protocol for each imaging modality;
- You’ll have a fine eye for detail, methodically proofreading reports, entering mammography data and burning CDs;
- You will anticipate the needs of our patients and referring physicians, act as an ambassador for Mayfair and always want to go one step further to provide the best experience possible;
- You'll have a strong focus on maintaining patient confidentiality in regards to their illnesses, treatment, and diagnosis;
- You'll perform a wide variety of clinic assistant duties such as probe cleaning, laundry, patient navigation, changing patients, ordering supplies and maintaining clinic/room supply stock, receiving delivers and other duties as required;
- You're passionate about the appearance of our clinics and comfort of our patients, assisting with cleaning and maintaining waiting rooms, washrooms, offices, ultrasound exam rooms and x-ray rooms on a regular and reoccurring basis;
- You will contribute to personal and group projects that improve service delivery and processes across the company.
- Certification as a Health Information Office Assistant, Unit Clerk or Medical Office Assistant Required.
- Minimum 2 years' relatable experience delivering exceptional customer service, preferably in a face-to-face medical clinic environment required.
- Previous experience within a patient facing position at a Diagnostic Imaging company a strong asset.
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast paced, busy working environment, but you’ll have strong attention to detail, given our line of work;
- You like talking with people and taking care of them. Our patients really matter to us and we work as a truly cohesive team to put our patients first (seriously, our teams are remarkable and we want to keep it that way);
- Outstanding phone etiquette and a positive attitude are essential to this role, making the patient experience as effortless as possible;
- You’ll have the ability to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Demonstrated professionalism with the ability to confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one before it’s even been thought of;
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with changing workloads and schedule variances;
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Mayfair is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for any accommodations will be kept confidential and won't be used in the selection process.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company's success and future growth. If you're a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.