We are looking for individuals that are passionate about food, hospitality and are guest focused. As a Line Cook, you will work in a team oriented, high volume and fast-paced, environment in any of our food outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities
Line Cooks will report to the Head Chef. You will help deliver our passion for 100% guest satisfaction by:
- Preparing a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assuming 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knowing and complying consistently with our standardized portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food products at line stations
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, fryers, pasta cookers, flat top range and refrigerator equipment
- Preparing items for broiling, grilling, frying or other methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning, and/or maintaining
- Following proper plate presentation and garnish set-up for all dishes
- Handling, storing and rotating all products properly.
- Assisting in food preparation assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Opening / Closing the kitchen properly and following the opening / closing kitchen checklist.
- Attending scheduled employee meetings and bringing suggestions for improvement.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or MOD
- Meeting special guest requests while ensuring the same high quality standards
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Line Cook/Prep: 2 years (Required)
- Haliburton, ON (Preferred)
- food handlers (Preferred)