The Administrative Assistant Support position is a multifaceted role that entails a variation of cross training to be able to manage coverage and support for all administrative duties from AP, AR, Safety, Time collection and Payroll to Reception. This individual needs to have strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software systems. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Entry of employee and subcontractor timecards
· Reconcile time entry to ensure all timecards have been received and accurately recorded.
· Entering, checking and posting time entries.
· Create purchase orders when required.
· Logging and scanning of quality binders.
· Verifying, coding and entering of supplier invoices
· Semi-Monthly cheque runs and other cash disbursements
· Assisting with Subcontractor processing
· Assisting Operational and Project Managers with administrative tasks when needed.
· Filing in all areas when needed
· Greeting people at the door.
· Answering phones.
· Coordinate pickup and delivery of packages at reception.
· Opening and sorting incoming mail and sending outgoing mail.
· Maintain and match supplier packing slips and invoices with McSween purchase orders.
· Maintain kitchen area and dishes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or accounting role.
· Accurate data entry skills with proficiency in using various computer programs.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and accounting systems.
· Team player with excellent organizational skills
· Able to focus and complete tasks in a fast pace environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual