Inside Sales Representative
WHO WE ARE:
Innovative, creative, technically fashionable, and professional…this describes Stella Custom Glass Hardware, a North American designer, manufacturer and supplier, supporting (quite literally) the creation of stunning glass architecture. Our systems are featured in projects across Canada and much of the United States. Some Vancouver examples you’ve likely seen include the glass exteriors of the Canada and Evergreen Line stations, glass roof of YVR Canada Line station, Holt Renfrew and Bentall Cactus Club. We’re the shiny pieces of hardware that hold of glass in a frameless and transparent manner. You can see more photos on our website at www.stellaglasshardware.com
Currently, we are looking for an
Inside Sales Representative
As the Inside Sales Representativeyou will be part of the team who drives our company to find new customers and retain existing ones. We are looking for someone who is a tenacious and tactical sales person. You will be generating sales by providing timely quotations and simply picking up the phone to diligently follow up. Administratively you will be part of the sales team who provide everything from answering the phones, printing, scheduling and forward thinking to what is needed next. This position might include outgoing calls as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Your Sales Role
- Establishing relationships with new and existing customers in a way that is positive, honest, and professional.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with. This includes: -
- Reading architectural drawings and sketches
- Finding practical, buildable solutions to customer’s requirements
- Hosting sales discussions for walk-in customers
- Processing customer Request for Quotes in a timely manner using Excel.
- Following up all quotes diligently.
- Processing customer orders through to production.
- Gain a full understanding of our products and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently support your customer’s needs.
- Gather project information from clients, listen attentively to their questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful.
- Because of your superior product knowledge, you will anticipate customer questions and address them early in the sales process.
- Capture all the information to Salesforce, our CRM system
Your Support Role
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Prepare project files for pass over to the production team
- Schedule and sometimes attend meetings with clients (architects, glazing companies and general contractors)
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Above all, a person who values and demonstrates integrity, commitment to their work, respect for others and the ability to find solutions
- A good listener with a great sense of humour.
- Interest or willingness to learn about architecture, building materials and the building process
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Education or work experience in the manufacturing, architectural, glazing or contracting industry is considered an asset
- The ability to handle competing demands and multiple tasks at the same time
- Superior customer service skills, an ability to speak to a wide variety of people with varying backgrounds
- A very good command of English.
- Strong written communication skills for email and written communication
- Competent with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel and Word
- Interest in advancing your career in sales and contributing to the success of Stella
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Stella cares deeply about our clients & staff and we treat everyone with mutual trust and respect. You will be challenged daily to come up with new and exciting ideas for your customers. We offer a collaborative, team-based work environment where learning – both formal and on the job – is part of your daily life. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and great opportunities to advance your career.
Job Type: Full-time