- Ability to exude ‘charm’ when speaking to new clients on the phone
- Ability to answer the phone in a quiet environment and give attention to each caller
- Ability to organize and manage many tasks, with exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys supporting others in a great atmosphere
- Works independently with great follow up and follow through
- Detail oriented, customer focused, reliable, responsive and punctual
- Willing and able to jump on the telephone
- Looking to find a position with a team to grow with long-term
- Ability to follow through with our clients
- Be available to work from 10am-4/5pm Monday - Friday (and be interested in adding hours as the job grows) in a quiet environment.
- Social media marketing experience on Instagram, Facebook, and Google
- Proofreading skills
About the position:
You love working from a Showroom and know how to manage your time. You love Design and Social Media. You can pick up tasks and finish them. You are kind, empathic, and accurate. Also, you understand and can maintain the client and their needs.
This position requires effective oral and written communications skills; including: writing and editing experience in English, spelling, grammar and punctuation. It also requires demonstrated experience in content development, including writing for print and digital media. The role has the capacity for creativity and innovation, requiring the successful incumbent to exercise initiative, resourcefulness and judgement.
Available to work a minimum of 30 hours/week, Monday-Friday with flexibility to add hours if the position grows.
This position requires experience using established and emerging social media channels for communication, customer service and audience engagement. This includes professional use of social media channels in a business setting, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Flickr, Snapchat, Reddit, Pinterest, Digg, StumbleUpon, forums, and blogging software.
- Review websites, edit content, direct changes to developer
- Respond to new client In Showroom or from our website
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Connect with clients regarding scheduling and installations
- Input client data into our Email software system
- Help clients to verify their needs
- Research possible company options
- Assist in credentialing of new providers
- Suggesting article topics
- Post articles on the blog
- Take projects and turn them into social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, and Google posts.
- Ability to do our company newsletter and promos
- Do additional research or admin tasks such as coordinating websites
Job Type: Contract
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Managing social media
- Answering and routing phone calls