Permanent Full Time
Position may work from a home office
Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in Atlantic Canada in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive Infrastructure Services, including best-in-class technology offerings. Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
We are growing! Bulletproof’s Learning Services division has enjoyed exponential growth and presently has a team of over 30 Full Time professionals. Our Learning Services team has the industry leaders in Instructional Design, Media Development, Application Developers, Solution Architects, QA Specialists, and Project Managers, and well as Learning Management System Administrators. Through our partnership with an International stock eLearning supplier – we resell a value add Library of eLearning content, however, most significant business focus is the full development of custom eLearning and consulting services.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Account Executive will be responsible for building solid, long term relationships with customers and partners, and to drive profitable growth for Bulletproof. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, a reputation for integrity and accountability, direct sales experience and knowledge of the industry. This position will be focused primarily on the sales of Bulletproof’s Learning services and solutions. If you have the drive to work independently and the ability to identify, qualify, and secure new business opportunities, we want you.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Education:
- This is a sales hunter “position” and preference will be given to those that can demonstrate the ability to be a positive contributor selling services soon after onboarding
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Forecast and track key account metrics including account and territory planning
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure customers achieve marketplace goals
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits and selling points for effective communication
- Strong understanding of the Stock and Custom eLearning Industry
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with existing relationships within the Training channel
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Technology, Adult Education or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+years of full sales cycle experience, ideally selling software or technology services.
- Knowledge working with Salesforce an asset
- Proven success in developing and managing client relationships and driving ongoing revenue results
- Extensive Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development experience
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial negotiations
- Strong team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have the ability to travel up 50% of the time
- Local, domestic and international travel is required for this position