Clinique Vétèrinaire Mobile Plus is in the process of opening up a brand new clinic in Kirkland, Qc. We are looking for part time and full time receptionists to join our dynamic team. The main responsibilities are to maintain the office in the day to day tasks such as answering the phone and responding to emails, scheduling appointments, fulfilling the veterinarian’s requests as needed and communicating between team members as well as clients. We are looking for someone dynamic and energetic as well as someone who loves animals. The candidate must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Schedule appointments, obtaining all necessary data concerning the patient and
- owner. Prepare all required forms in advance when possible.
- Provide friendly, quality client care to the patients and clients of VetMobile Plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to perform over-the-counter selling of specialty merchandise comprised of pet
- grooming aids and veterinary items. Exercise technical knowledge of products sold and demonstrate salesmanship abilities. Explain and demonstrate products, answer questions concerning products purchase/ use.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Familiarity with current computer technologies
- Work well with all employees and ensure that your actions support the hospital, the doctors, and the practice philosophy.
- Proficiency with territory we service (West Island and surrounding area)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience working in a veterinary clinic (preferable)
Looking for a great opportunity to grow? Please send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)