Advisor Websites (a software company recognized as the top 5 best workplace in BC) is seeking someone creative, energetic, and ambitious to join our Marketing Team to cover a maternity leave (12 - 18 Months). This position is expected to be Monday - Friday, 40 hrs a week
You are a strategic thinker and gifted storyteller who is comfortable working with C level executives, customers, and cross functional teams. You must be a rock star at crafting product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market programs.
You will help spread the word about Advisor Websites and how our product can help business owners improve their online presence.
- Build the profile of Advisor Websites through both digital and traditional platforms
- Nurture customer relationships and find opportunities for testimonials and case studies
- Create and execute integrated monthly marketing campaigns, including email communications to different stages of the funnel, promotions, webinar, video and other content to generate leads
- Craft product positioning and messaging and evaluate its success through A/B tests
- Research into marketing best practices and staying on top of new trends and processes.
- Collaborate with other departments in generating sales collateral and product and service innovations.
- Launch new products and features through engaging campaigns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and execute events including in-house events, 3rd party conferences, seminars, webinars, both direct and with partners.
- Create and cultivate relationships with partner accounts with clear tracking of business goals, planning, and performance
- Hire and mentor marketing team members.
- Train partner personnel on our services, features, and platform
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-5 years work experience in Account Management (preferred), Marketing and/or Sales
- Outstanding abilities in developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of product distribution, lead or revenue generation, and other strategic initiatives
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications capabilities, including written communication and presentation skills
- SaaS experience highly preferred
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver as voted 2 years in a row by BC Business
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites' Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your BucketList
- In additional to vacation days, you get 4 wellness days per year to use when you just need a break
- Office massage chair, foosball table, and beanbag chairs for when you need to relax
- Free beer on tap every Wednesdays and Fridays
- All the high fives and fist bumps you can handle
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)