At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn't just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
OneLocal is looking for a Content Writer who is a big-thinker and wants to be challenged as we scale. While OneLocal has a robust marketing delivery team that supports our small business clients, this role is with our internal Growth Marketing team & will focus on enterprise-level, international growth of OneLocal specifically.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, strong communicator who is aligned with our core values. You're looking to join an early-stage technology company to drive growth and innovation, and will be part of a motivated and fast-paced team that strives to create long-lasting growth for our company. If you're ready for a change and looking for an opportunity that's equal parts challenging as it is rewarding, you'll find it here!
What You'll Be Doing:
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, build & own OneLocal's copywriting in line with the department's/organization's overall goals
- Supporting the marketing team with content creation, including brand messaging, product documentation, web copy, blog content, social content, sales enablement assets, and more
- Work with the demand generation team on lead-gen initiatives, by developing all of the content for landing pages, email campaigns, ad copy, and more
- Driving consistency across brand touchpoints, including demand generation and brand communications
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations of your audiences, so you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, and engaging way possible
What You Bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a variety of different copywriting voices and formats, specifically in the context of B2B SaaS
- Excellent portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality copywriting within a variety of marketing campaign and platform projects
- Extensive experience writing demand gen copywriting, including email, landing pages, ad copy
- Ability to quickly produce high volumes of content for different platforms with low rate of error (and/or manage priorities to balance the trade-off between quality and speed)
- Exceptional grammar with ability to proofread own work for accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEM, SEO, and paid social principles
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- We have an exceptional team culture
- We're building an elite internal marketing team where staff are coached by their senior leader
- We're a fast-growing tech company that believes in promoting successful team members
- We're currently fully remote
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working hours
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.