At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a National Sales Coordinator to join our Wealth Distribution team. Reporting to the SVP, Head of Wealth Distribution the National Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the SVP and Senior Leaders of Wealth Distribution and to coordinate national sales and service activities.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Leadership – You lead your team and provide regular direction, guidance, coaching, and motivation, all while striving for peak performance. You assist them in overcoming obstacles through additional resources, removal of roadblocks, and providing the level of support required for their success. You delegate and deliver feedback based on the in-depth understanding of your individual team members
What your day looks like:
Sales and Service Support
- Provide support to the regional field teams (RVP, Strategic Account Managers) to meet each Region’s Sales Goals
- Generate reports as required by sales team, including Top 50, top 25, CU comparisons, Business Analysis, Pending and posted commission report
- Problem solve CU issues in a timely manner
- Ensure integrity of client and rep data in CRM and help Strategic Account Managers with usage
- Coordinate regular reviews to plan and support with RVP and Strategic Account Managers as required
- Schedule appropriate travel arrangements as required for above, such as air travel, hotel accommodations and related items
- Manage and coordinate national Aviso field team calendar (includes Asset Management team)
- Assist in planning and supporting sponsored events for each regional team
- Manage national donations and sponsorship programs (as per calendar) as needed
- Capture, summarize feedback and survey results of events to ensure continuous improvement
- Pay invoices on a regular basis
- Monitor the office budget and track expenses to ensure we are remaining on budget
- Prepare expense reports for Regional Team on a monthly basis
Your experience and skills:
- University or College
- 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced supporting role
- Strong experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of credit unions is an asset
- Great attitude with the ability to develop business relationships
- Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with over $100 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.