Reference Number :
Job City :
Site :Position Status :
Permanent, Full time
Work Shift :
Work Schedule :Length of Assignment :Job description :
This vital role presents a tremendous opportunity to develop and execute mutually rewarding, game-changing client/prospect marketing strategies across a diverse and high potential territory!
You are a pivotal player between our business and customers throughout all facets of their equipment and related needs, providing valued solutions aligned to solving problems and proactively identifying opportunities for shared wins!
Your business savvy, appetite for learning, solutions-focused style, energy, collaboration, and high achieving, “client needs” mindset will drive mutual success and demonstrate extreme value while achieving growth.
Job Qualifications :
- Change the game! Learn, align and promote our industry leading equipment, product support options and solutions aligned to solve problems, meet and exceed the needs of new, past and present clients within the region.
- Develop and execute an effective territory plan to identify and cultivate mutually valuable new partnerships with prospective and existing clients;
- Structure agreements/tenders, support existing/establish new client proposals/agreements ensuring mutually valuable partnerships aligned to client needs assessment / specifications and financing options.
- Prepare and conduct professional, customized presentations and events aligned to client needs that demonstrate the visible value/impact of Cat products and solutions.
- Update client profiles and calls weekly for effective customer support/management and remain current on competitive marketplace, other influences ensuring consistently proactive, value for our clients.
- Leverage your disciplined contact efforts, ensuring updated customer information, accurate account and equipment data and reporting.
- Understand and demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives.
- Be passionate about creating and delivering consistently exceptional, value added customer experiences, aligning our products and service offerings to solving customer’s problems/needs;
- Relevant post secondary accreditation; Industry experience an asset but not essential;
- Safety focused;
- Exceptional business acumen, relationship building, negotiation and communication skills with ability to collaborate effectively throughout our Toromont team and with clients/prospective clients.
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, customer focused, deadline driven environment; A sense of urgency is critical to demonstrate proactive interest and strong customer responsiveness;
- Strong curiosity, eager to learn about client needs/problems and how our products, insight and expertise solve their immediate and future challenges/needs;
- Strong analytical skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Demonstrated learning agility and proficiency with systems, processes, technology
- You excel developing and facilitating, compelling, impactful, creative client discussions and presentations aligned exclusively to their needs and informing their decisions to choose us.
- Must have access to reliable transportation with valid Ontario driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.
Other Information :Comments :