Based in Vernon, B.C., Canada, we are a fast-paced, growing, multimedia company.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. This position would provide general admin support to other team members and managers including, but not limited to:
- Data Entry; Scan and file documents
- Processing contracts
- Prepare forms and set-up payment arrangements as directed
- Prepare bank deposits and mail
- Manage mail
- Process incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Prepare emails, as directed, using template letter formats
- Respond to inquiries; Create, format, assemble and proofread drafts
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Minimum one years’ experience in an administrative or support position
- Must be extremely well-organized and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced life style.
- Understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences.
- Works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others
- Takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making.
- Effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience dealing with customers via phone and directing customer calls through a phone system
- Experience in answering and directing customer phone calls through a phone system
- Understanding internal databases is an asset
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
Salary will be negotiated at the time of hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)