We are currently seeking a Senior Coordinator of Digital Services to oversee the creation, implementation, marketing, and progression of our digital services as well as manage all inbound and outbound client relationships around pertaining to them.
This role has three main components:
- Coordinate development, implementation, and analysis of Sport for Life’s digital services to ensure they are client compliant, organized, and up-to-date. This includes content management.
- Coordinate client relations including providing demos, acting as point person, client communication, pricing, contracts, and seeking out potential new clients.
- Work with the Communications and Marketing to communicate services and develop a marketing strategy to build our client base and promote Sport for Life product, programs and services including PLAYBuilder to a wider audience.
Position will be located in the Sport for Life Head Office in Victoria, B.C.
Reports to: Senior Manager of Education and Evaluation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly, and quarterly reports on progress and activity.
- Create snapshots of key wins or success stories, such as a blog post or comment that did particularly well, or a testimonial.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that are important to our customers, measuring success against established metrics.
- Actively market, communicate, and sell digital services to both internal Sport for Life affiliates and external stakeholders.
Development of Digital Services
Working with the Sr. Manager of Education and Evaluation to build our digital service platforms.
- Ensure that content is up-to-date.
- Ensure that content and interface is client-compliant and user-friendly.
- Be an effective conduit between clients and software development team to identify and prioritize additional features for software revisions/updates.
- Act as point person for IT partner.
- Support the creation of services to correspond with new developments in the fields of physical literacy and quality sport.
- Educate internal staff on digital products and services.
- Support the ongoing development of digital services by providing input into product design, product testing and the collection and analysis of user feedback.
- Develop materials to introduce and orient people to the services (e.g. help videos, style guide).
- Coordinate client communication for digital services.
- Generate and qualify leads through customer prospecting by phone, email, ad campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify, track, and manage new leads for digital services using sales software.
- Manage any 3rd party sellers for Sport for Life digital Services as required.
- Coordinate client relationships from initial contact, to sale, to assisting with the products.
- Keep account and contact information up to date through the sales lifecycle using a CRM.
- Meet with potential customers in person or via virtual meeting tools and provide PLAYBuilder demos.
- Provide contracts for digital services and negotiate with clients on the deliverables.
- Regular check-ins with clients.
- Provide input to senior-level management on new leads or partnerships to pursue.
- Generate quarterly financial
- Use expertise and hands-on knowledge of digital services to build strategies for promoting services to internal and external partners.
- Build a sales pipeline.
- Establish an effective internal marketing strategy to generate new leads.
- Actively perform marketing such as graphic design, social media posting, and blog posting as required.
- Inform on current trends and developments within digital services: how are clients using the tools, what is the target demo, what are points of interest that may be of relevance, etc.
- Track analytics and provide monthly reports of Sport for Life’s digital services.
- Use analytics and trends to develop new sales strategies to build sustainable revenue streams for digital services.
The successful candidate will:
- Be outgoing and an effective communicator who is experienced in customer service with an ability to foster, develop and maintain ongoing relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Have a strong customer service/sales background.
- Be competent in digital communications, website management, content management systems, and user interface.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to confidently approach potential leads
- Self starter with ability to create and manage projects independently.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong creative skills to think outside the box for new solutions and angles on digital products.
- Degree or diploma in a related field
- Exceptional skills in Smartsheet, Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, and Dropbox
- Exceptional presentation skills to give short, value-focused demos
- Technical skills to set up and give software demos using GoToMeeting or similar tools
- Proficient in web-based software management and maintenance
- Prior sales experience, preferably in digital services and online- lead generation
- Experience in data tracking and analysis and generating reports
- Experience in coordinating projects involving various stakeholder groups
- Ability to learn how to use online tools (ie. ZenDesk, Teamwork App, Canva, etc.)
- Have knowledge and background in sports and recreation organizations
- Have previous experience selling SaaS products
- Work collaboratively
- Technical skills in graphic design to use basic software (schooling not required).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)