Jasmine Foods is seeking a results driven Sales Representative/Business Developer who is familiar with the Mediterranean foods market. You will be responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from lead generation through to close. Successful candidates will be able to elevate company standards, represent Jasmine Foods, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- "Go the extra mile" to drive sales.
- Actively seek out new clients and customers.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available sales options.
- Cross sell products.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Proven working experience as sales associate
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English; a second language would be a plus
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Knowledge of the Mediterranean foods market would be a plus
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Business degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates must send a formal email with their current resume and cover letter in order to considered for the above position.
NOTE: Only potential candidates will be contacted. Private Broker applications will be considered and accepted as well. If this posting is still active, the position is still available.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales/Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Farsi (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)