The Centre for Physical Health is a busy paramedical office with multiple disciplinary practices such as physiotherapy, massage therapy and chiropractic services. We are looking for an independent, motivated individual to fill in a part time receptionist/admin position to cover a mix of mornings, evenings and the occasional Saturday. This is a part-time permanent position at 20-25 hours a week. **This is a permanent position- not just for the summer.
- Provide administrative support, maintain records and inventories of supplies
- Schedule patient appointments as well as follow-ups;
- Greet patients at a timely, efficient and orderly fashion to maintain the patient flow according to the time scheduled
- Register patients,obtain all necessary demographic information and accurately input into Universal Scheduling database
- Invoice patients and take payments accordingly
- Opening/ closing clinic
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma/degree
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Experience with Universal Scheduling an asset- PLEASE INDICATE ON RESUME
- Experience using third party billing an asset
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)