HOTEL FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Do you have great customer service skills? The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson is seeking an energetic and experienced Front Desk Supervisor who will provide the utmost service to our guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner in accordance with brand and guest service standards. As a Front Office Supervisor, you will assist in management of daily Front Office operations and work with guests and team members. A Front Office Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests and therefore must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development.
- Supervise the efficient operations of reception including check in/out procedures as well as phone procedures and successfully making reservations for guests
- Train new Guest Service agents
- Check guests in and out, including preparation of guest bills and authorising payments.
- Responsible for cash handling including float
- Support team members in handling guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome is achieved
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Anticipates and intervenes in all incidents of guest dissatisfaction and attempts to satisfy all such guests, within hotel policy
- All duties required of a front desk team member
- Upholds standards of operation at the front desk. Ensures that all guest demands are met effectively and with efficiently
- Responsible for room inventory management and attempts to maximum occupancy and average rate. Strives for sellouts
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- To act as a duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external.
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Knows all emergency procedures and how to act upon them.
- Follow and adhere to company brand standards
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with Team Members
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Knowledge of Choice Advantage is an asset
- Desire to progress within the Hospitality industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
Please send us your resume or stop by and apply in person at: 5525 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person