Great Opportunity for continued learning at a family owned company ! In operation since 1974, Trail Appliances Ltd. is one of the leading independent appliance
retailers in Western Canada supplying brand name appliances from North America and Europe. It’s our on-going commitment to customer service and after sales
support that makes Trail Appliances a leader.
Trail Appliances is always looking for people who want opportunities to grow, take initiative and work well within a team environment.
Is this you?
We are currently looking for a Full-time Journeyman Appliance Service Technician at our Calgary south location.
The Company values their employees and provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit program including:
- Health & Dental benefit Program
- Personal use of a Company Vehicle for the purposes of travelling to and from work
- Personal Care Days
- Statutory Holidays off
- Paid vacation time
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Employee discounts
Our Service Appliance Technician is responsible for installing and providing diagnostics and repairs on a wide variety of appliances.
- Verifying and accurately diagnosing
- Preparing accurate estimates and explanations on all
- Performing assigned and required repairs to customer
- Working as a team member in a fast paced department
- A clean Driver’s Abstract
- A valid Journeyman Appliance Technician ticket
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for time management
Launch your career with a well-known and respected company, become a member of the successful Trail Appliances team.