Reporting directly to the Senior Real Estate Manager and leasing manager, the APM position is responsible for providing superior quality administrative services and support to the Sr. Real Estate Manager and leasing manager, ensuring to ensure accurate administration of our commercial portfolio. If you are positive, detail-oriented and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafting correspondence, contracts, forms, memos, and other documents when required, on tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Liaising with property managers or leasing manager to ensure monthly/quarterly reports, annual rental payment schedules and CAM reconciliation letters are compiled on time;
- Coordinating the Sr. Real Estate Manager and Leasing Manager monthly meetings by preparing material, including the agenda, booking boardrooms, and supplying attendees with minutes and action plans following designated meetings;
- Providing timely clerical support by submitting expense reports, booking travel arrangements, registering seminars, scanning documents, and filing for the Sr. Real Estate Manager and Leasing Manager. ;
- Assisting with new acquisitions and dispositions;
- Assisting with property insurance and property tax review;
- Assisting with special projects as directed by the Sr. Real Estate Manager and Leasing Manager. ;
- Assisting with researching quotes and other information for maintenance and capital projects as directed by the Sr. Real Estate Manager and Leasing Manager.
- Ensuring the quality presentation of owner reports and other correspondence to owners/vendors;
- Providing superior quality customer service dealing effectively and fairly with tenants, Owners, and contractors/vendors;
- Being on call for emergency response after hours
As Accounts Receivable
- Working with property accountants and property managers in collecting rent and resolving arrears;
- Creating correspondence for rent reminders, demand and default letters;
- Completing account reconciliations for past due accounts; and
- Completing monthly tenant chargebacks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3 years of experience as a leasing agent / property administrator with exposure to different types and sizes of commercial properties.
- Strong understanding of building/property systems and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin is a strong asset.
- Financial and business acumen to understand owner priorities and building needs.
- Completion of high school diploma;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Occasionally visit portfolio properties, as directed by the Sr. Real Estate Manager and Leasing Manager. ;
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- commercial property administrator : 3 years (Required)