Edick and Sons Landscaping is looking for talented, motivated individuals to join their team for this upcoming season. The company is well established and is celebrating 70 years of providing outstanding landscaping services to clients in the Mississauga, Oakville and Toronto area. We value a strong work ethic, a positive attitude along with a desire to grow with the company and are looking for people with a passion for landscaping with a desire to turn their job into a career.
- Valid ‘G’ driver’s license an asset
- Landscape experience is an asset
- Physically fit- ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend and lift repeatedly
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Punctual and dependable
- Self motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Able to work well with co-workers
- Has a enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Minimum 1 years experience in landscaping
- Experience in general grounds keeping including but not limited to: cutting, trimming, maintaining flower beds, planting, sodding, turf management, etc.
- Installing soil and mulch into planting beds, spreading top soil, laying sod, planting flowers, grass, shrubs and trees.
- Handle, transport and install nursery stock.
- Able to operate basic landscaping equipment including but not limited to: mowers, sod cutters, pruning saws, etc.
- A willingness to learn, demonstrated initiative, ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb, bend, dig, etc.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
Other companies may call this job: Full Time, Full-Time, Landscape, Landscaper, Labour, Crew, Grounds, Member, Landscape, Apprenticeship
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /year