InterRent REIT is looking for an IT Help Desk Assistant CO-OP Student to join its Oakville team on a full-time basis for the summer term.
You will have the opportunity to learn and be involved in all aspects of IT Helpdesk Support across a wide range of platforms (Windows, OSX, IOS, Android).
What will make you successful in this role is your desire to learn in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service skills to all of your teammates across every department.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Assist with all aspects of Desktop/Laptop device provisioning
- Assist with User Account Management in a Active Directory environment
- Assist with Inventory Management
- Assist with repair/service of devices
- Assist with all aspects of mobile device provisioning
- Setting up new PC workstations, printers and other peripherals;
- Diagnosing and supporting all client applications
- Troubleshooting PC hardware and operating system software in a network/AD domain environment.
- Troubleshooting low voltage equipment such as Access Control and Intercom systems
- Support of wireless telecom devices including user support, hardware provisioning (IOS, Android)
- Maintaining asset tracking.
- Assuming additional responsibilities and completing special projects as needed or directed
- Must be enrolled in a college or university CO-OP program of which is in a related field
- Experience with all variations of Windows desktop OS
- Understanding of IP networking
- Experience with Low Voltage devices
- Outstanding people skills and customer service skills orientation
- Able to handle rapidly changing priorities, fast pace situations
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Excellent research skills
- Corporate hours are 8:30am-5pm and you will be required to be on-call
- This is a co-op role for May 2023.
- In-office position only. Hybrid not an option.
InterRent REIT (TSX:
IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.