The Operation Manager is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within catering and/or other premium services operations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments within the operation
- Oversees the completion of tasks within the environment
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation, customer service, etc.
- Sets up work areas according to Aramark stands and guest/client specifications etc.
- Ensures service areas are maintained including replenishment of product, cleanliness, etc.
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests/clients’ needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety sanitation warehouse and delivery safety
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Weekend availability
All employees will be required to follow provincial covid guidlines
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-09-02