It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Financial Planning and analyses that are cornerstones of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of actuals.
- Support monthly variance analysis, using different reference points, and leveraging different tools.
- Analyze monthly functional spend, including but not limited to personnel and vendor/outside spend, and dig into results to find insightful trends or anomalies.
- Partake in the monthly close process, focusing on accruals and confirmation of commitments by the business leaders.
- Thoughtfully organize and extract data needed to perform crucial analysis over performance.
- Hindsight business results versus budget/forecast and last year on a daily/monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc basis to support Finance leadership to develop succinct, actionable go-forward strategies to drive greater results.
- Partner with functional owners to drive improvements in forecasting and spending efficiencies.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions and leverage operational efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities and highlight risks to the attainment of targeted metrics.
- Maintain analysis for KPIs and reporting for such metrics.
- Assist with driving and supporting finance and accounting improvement initiatives.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics.
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience as it relates to FP&A.
- Experience working across multiple time-zones internationally.
- Understanding of full Financial Statements to include Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Strong math, financial and analytical skills including ability to create financial models, and lead efforts to automate and build scalable financial processes.
- Expert Excel skills; ability to handle large volumes of data.
- Experience working with multiple currencies and Fx transactions.
- Balance multiple projects and meet necessary deadlines with limited supervision.
- A high level of integrity and ability to enforce standards.
- Demonstrate high level of intellectual curiosity that translates into new approaches to business issues.
- Polished interpersonal and team skills; ability to communicate clear and concisely; ability to work with multifunctional team in multiple geographies.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience with Adaptive or a similar cloud-based planning/forecasting tool is a plus.
- Prior experience in Software-as-a-Services companies is a plus.