Exciting Opportunity for a PTA or Kinesiologist
- College Diploma from a recognized PTA/OTA program, or equivalent, and/or Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology.
- Experience in geriatric, orthopedic and rehabilitation setting
- Ability to perform duties as prescribed by the Physiotherapist including but not limited to: modalities, strengthening and endurance programs, education regarding HEP, gait an balance training and monitoring medical fitness clients
- Position involves front desk/admin duties of billing, scheduling and client management
- Experience with allied health billing (MVA, WSIB, EHC), scheduling and administrative duties would be an asset, but willing to train the right candidate
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- A commitment to superior customer service
- Good time management, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physiotherapy, Vestibular Rehab, Pelvic Floor Rehab, Massage therapy, Medical Fitness
- We see MVA, WSIB, EHC and Private Clients
- A comfortably paced, postive environment and an amazing team to work with!
Starting Wage: $16-$20/hr - to be determined based on experience.
Position is available immediately.
Part-time hours: 30-35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have exceeded all health and safety requirements in response to Covid-19.