If you want to make a difference and energize your career, Wurth Canada has a unique opportunity for you. We are looking for a business savvy, creative and energetic National Key Accounts Coordinator to join our head office in Guelph, Ontario.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of price contracts for National and Key accounts.
- Assist in the implementation of new National programs including set up in 3rd party portals for orders and invoicing
- Assist the pricing department with contracts involving all customers
- Identify and qualify offers/bids/tenders and communicate them to the team
- Manage the bidding process and ensure the details and progression of each project until completion
- Be the main internal contact for all Key and National accounts
- Address Buying Groups concerns and feedback
- Help produce monthly promotions for all national accounts
- Assist in launching all national account programs
- Provide general administrative support to the KAM Team with necessary daily, weekly, monthly and Ad-hoc Reports
- Administering the Rebate Program
- Data mining and Potential client research
- College or University Education
- Bilingual (French/English) is considered an asset
- Ability to Multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and customer management skills.
- Ability to remain objective in stressful situations.
- Skilled in managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Office applications (at an intermediate or expert level for excel)
- Ability to work independently
What We Can Offer You
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive group Benefits Program and Pension Plan
- Coaching, mentoring, and continuous support in your role from all management levels
Wurth Canada Limited is a division of the Wurth Group, the largest fastener company in the world with companies in over 80 countries and employing over 77,000 people worldwide. Our goal at Wurth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees.
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.