Our team is growing!
We are looking to fill a brand new position of administrator to join our team in February 2020.
You will be responsible from leading one or more projects within our client portfolio. You will be working with a dedicated in-house team and external contractors. Our ideal team mate has experience in hospitality management, has successfully worked in offices as part of a small team and has event management knowledge.
- Manage day to day office runnings including answering incoming calls
- Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning
- Support company owner and program managers
-Create and distribute event listing pages on social media websites
-Establish standardized event procedures and train staff into properly executing them
-Build and adhere to each project budget to avoid project overruns
-Track key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Some travel required
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated Self-Started - we like when you have confidence to take initiative
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Proficient in MS office, google docs
- Social media management
- Familiarity with event registration software
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and under client pressure
What you receive from us:
- remuneration based on experience
- flexibility in your work schedule
- extended health benefits
- to be part of the team that is producing some of Kelowna, Comox and Vancouver's signature events
This is a 35 hour per week position, with a start date of February 2020. The position will be filled once we find the right person for our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent