Please note: We are hiring for several summer positions with training beginning in June and job ending late August or early September. We are hiring as well for two permanent positions.
We are a high volume, fast paced and dynamic Irish Pub looking to hire enthusiastic, motivated individuals.
- Must be 19+
- Must deliver high quality customer service.
- Must be mature and reliable.
- Must develop an efficient work pace that keeps customers satisfied at all times.
- Must work well as part of a team and have good problem solving skills.
- Must Maintain accurate cash handling throughout the shift and be able to account for all discrepancies in the final days tally.
- Must maintain a clean work and dining area and perform required side duties,
- Must be prepared to work varied shifts, weekends, days, nights and holidays.
$11.70/hr plus gratuities.
Successful applicant must be mature, reliable and customer focused. Must have a positive, upbeat attitude and work well with others. Only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview. Please be prepared to supply work related references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $180.00 to $350.00 /week
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions